Centurion is proud to be the provider of mental health services to the Maryland Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services.
We are currently seeking a full-time Psychiatrist to join our team at Patuxent Institution located in Jessup, Maryland.
The Psychiatrist provides psychiatric evaluation, diagnosis and treatment for patients, works under the supervision of the Psychiatric Medical Director, and provides clinical leadership for a multidisciplinary team in providing mental health services to patients with psychiatric disorders or other mental health issues.
Some of the unique benefits of correctional healthcare include:
- A clinically interesting, diverse patient population in a secure and structured setting
- Exciting and rewarding career in one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare
- Freedom from insurance, coding and reimbursement hassles
- Ability to make a real difference to an important and underserved population!
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Paid Malpractice
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Unrestriced Maryland license
Contact Jane Dieberger 844-477-6420 or email@example.com
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.