Centurion is proud to be the provider of mental health services to the Maryland Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services.
We are currently seeking a full-time RN Coordinator to join our team at Jessup Correctional Institution located in Jessup, Maryland.
12am - 8:30am; Monday - Friday
The RN Coordinator supports and works under the direction of the Regional ADON. The role provides clinical and administrative oversight to all facilities within the Region as directed. The RN Coordinator serves as a Staffing Coordinator and backup during callouts for the Region, ensuring all staffing needs are met. Additional responsibilities include conducting clinical rounds in all facilities and as needed during routine, urgent or emergent situations, directing nursing staff as a member of the multidisciplinary treatment team to develop, implement, and provide patient care, and addressing clinical issues as they arise.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Bachelor's degree or RN with two (2) years’ experience required
- Must hold valid RN license in Maryland or eligible for licensure
- Must show current tuberculosis documentation and active CPR certification
- Prior experience providing nursing care, working with a high degree of autonomy required
- Prior experience in supervising nursing staff preferred
- Experience working in a correctional environment preferred
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.