Centurion is proud to be the provider of mental health services to the Maryland Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services.
We are currently seeking a full-time Statewide Scheduling Manager to join our team at the Jail Industries Building located in Baltimore, Maryland.
8am - 4:30pm; Monday - Friday
The Statewide Scheduling Manager is responsible for supervising and training site Schedulers to ensure the accurate and efficient scheduling of outpatient, inpatient, psychology referrals, and inmate/patient requests as they are needed in the mental health department. The Statewide Scheduling Manager conducts weekly audits of CCDB and Trackers, informs regional team of urgent concerns including documentation issues and provider backlogs, reschedules clinic appointments as needed. Will work closely with multidisciplinary healthcare teams, CQI staff, and outside vendors. Frequent travel to facilities is required.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of one (1) year of secretarial or office experience required
- Experience with medical scheduling preferred
- Must have experience with medical terminology
- Good communication and organizational skills, professional phone etiquette and accurate typing skills
- Demonstrated computer proficiency in Microsoft Office required. Prefer working knowledge of spreadsheets and database programs
- Current CPR Certification
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check
- Minimum of one (1) year of managerial experience
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.