Centurion is proud to be a leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and community mental health centers nationwide.
We are currently seeking a full-time Leave Administrator to join our Regional Office located in Tallahassee, Florida.
The Leave Administrator works under the direction of the Regional Human Resources Manager to administer the Florida Leave of Absence (LOA) and Workers’ Compensation programs and assist the processing of personnel change notifications. The Leave Administrator will act as a resource and guide to employees through the LOA process. This position is also responsible for the education and training of field staff to ensure the programs are administered consistently and in line with applicable requirements and laws.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Excellent salary & quarterly bonuses
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in Human Resources/Benefits Administration required
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field of study preferred
- PHR or HR Certification preferred
- Experience with Ultipro HRIS preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office required
- Experience working in medium-size company with employees in the state of Florida preferred
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.