Centurion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Florida Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Psychologist to join our team at Hamilton Correctional Institution located in Jasper, Florida located in beautiful Northern Florida near the Florida/ Georgia line; just 30 miles South of Valdosta, Georgia.
Mon-Fri full-time days
The Psychologist provides psychological leadership, consultation and direct services for patients in an assigned facility. The Psychologist will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team in providing assessment and treatment of mental and emotional disorders of patients.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Contact Tracy Glynn, Physician Recruiter 904-289-2502 | firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Must hold PsyD or PhD from an accredited university program
- Must have successfully completed post-doc requirements
- Licensed in FL as a Clinical Psychologist
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- Must be able to pass credentialing and background check
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.