Centurion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Site Medical Director to join our team at Marshall County Correctional Facility located in Holly Springs, Mississippi.
Can be 4, 10-hour days
The Site Medical Director provides the clinical direction needed to meet the service delivery requirements of the assigned site(s). The Site Medical Director also provides direct clinical services for patients and clinical supervision for medical staff of assigned site(s) under the supervision of the Statewide Medical Director. The Site Medical Director will collaborate with Health Services Administrator at the site to ensure efficient and clinically appropriate medical services are provided, and will participate in various committees to include Continuous Quality Improvement, Infection Prevention and Control and Pharmacy and Therapeutics as requested.
Some of the unique benefits of correctional healthcare include:
- A clinically interesting, diverse patient population in a secure and structured setting.
- An exciting and rewarding career with an industry leader in correctional healthcare.
- Freedom from insurance, coding and reimbursement hassles.
- The ability to make a real difference to an important and underserved population.
- Set schedule, allowing time for family and outside interests.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Company paid malpractice insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Signing Bonus
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Active MS medical license
- Unrestricted DEA
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.