Centurion is proud to be the provider of healthcare services to the Tennessee Department of Correction.
We are currently seeking a full-time Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) Coordinator to join our team at our Tennessee Regional Office located in Nashville, Tennessee.
Monday - Friday; Days
The CQI Coordinator is responsible for developing and implementing the Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) program for the assigned institution in accordance with the mission and strategic goals of the Company, federal and state laws and regulations, accreditation standards, and specific contractual requirements. This position works closely with the Corporate CQI Director in all activities.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Licensure as Registered Nurse or Master’s Degree in Mental Health or Bachelor’s Degree in an allied health field from an accredited institution
- Certification as a Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in health information, quality, utilization or risk management
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in quality assurance/continuous quality improvement preferred
- Experience in correctional environment preferred
- Knowledge of statistics, data collection, analysis, and data presentation
- Skilled in use of computer software for maintaining statistics and developing reports
- Excellent problem-solving and writing skills
- Must show current tuberculosis screening documentation
- Must be able to pass background investigation and obtain agency security clearance where applicable
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.