Centurion is proud to be the provider of mental health services to the Forensic Health Services.
We are currently seeking a full-time Mental Health Clinician (LICSW) to join our team covering the Southeast Region, including the Brockton District Court located in Brockton, Massachusetts.
Full-time (32 hours/week), requires travel between district courts as needed.
The Mental Health Clinician (LICSW) provides mental health case management services to patients in a correctional setting and consults with a multi-disciplinary team in providing comprehensive mental health care, including: intake and assessments, crisis intervention, treatment planning, and providing individual and group therapy.
The LICSW is responsible for conducting court ordered evaluations, court ordered mental health evaluations, and probation evaluations. In addition, the LICSW is responsible for coordinating statutory evaluations, triaging, making referrals, and providing consultation to the courts. Candidates with emergency room, crisis, and or forensic experience are strongly encouraged to apply.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Masters level degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or related field from an accredited educational institution required.
- Active Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) license in Massachusetts (or eligible for licensure within a reasonable time period).
- Must show current tuberculosis documentation and active CPR certification.
- Must be willing to travel locally between district courts as needed.
- Demonstrated experience working with individuals with substance use disorders, preferably over 3-5 years.
- Must be able to pass a background investigation and obtain agency security clearance where applicable.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.