Centurion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Arizona Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Behavioral Health Technician to join our team at Arizona State Prison Complex - Lewis located in Buckeye, Arizona.
The Behavioral Health Technician participates in weekly multidisciplinary treatment planning meetings and implements interventions for patients in a correctional mental health/healthcare setting. Additional responsibilities include supervising patients and providing formal education in routine activities of daily living (hygiene, eating, recreation, etc.), providing care and activities programming as well as social rehabilitation and leisure activities, assisting in the preparation and maintenance of records pertaining to patient mental health, and scheduling, setting up, operating and supervising telepsychiatry appointments.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work/Sciences, Therapeutic Recreation, or related field
- Level 1 Psychiatric Technician Certification from the American Association of Psychiatric Technicians preferred, not required
- Two years or more experience providing activities programming for patients who have a serious mental illness required
- Competencies with Excel sufficient to create, maintain, and update scheduling databases
- Must show current tuberculosis documentation and active CPR certification
- Must be able to pass a background investigation and obtain agency security clearance where applicable
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.