Centurion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Arizona Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Primary Care Physician to join our team at Arizona State Prison Complex - Tucson located in Tucson, Arizona.
Full-time day shifts
Working 4 10's or 5 8's
Telephonic call only
The Primary Care Physician provides medical assessments and evaluations, provides treatment for emergent, urgent, and routine medical issues, provides and supervises medical treatment for chronic medical conditions, and participates in organizational initiatives to help prevent diseases and injuries of patients in a correctional setting. The Primary Care Physician works under the direction of the Site Medical Director and/or the Statewide Medical Director, and collaborates with the Health Services Administrator to ensure that efficient and clinically appropriate medical services are provided.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
Some of the unique benefits of correctional healthcare include:
- A clinically interesting, diverse patient population in a secure and structured setting
- Exciting and rewarding career in one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare
- Freedom from insurance, coding and reimbursement hassles
- Ability to make a real difference to an important and underserved population!
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Documentation of education as MD or DO and completion of accredited residency program required
- Current license to practice medicine in Arizona
- Must have and maintain an active, non-restricted Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration certificate
- Must be able to pass background investigation and obtain agency security clearance where applicable
- Minimum of two years' experience as a physician in a clinical setting; supervisory experience preferred
- Experience in a correctional health setting or institutional setting preferred
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.