Centurion is proud to be a leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and community mental health centers nationwide.
We are currently seeking a Systems Administrator to join our Corporate team located in Vienna, Virginia / Tysons Corner.
This individual will work Monday-Friday from 10am-7pm, 11am-8pm, or 12pm-9pm.
The Systems Administrator will provide infrastructure support for the following technologies: Active Directory, Exchange, VMWare, networking, file/print services, corporate applications, and other IT related issues. In addition, they will use infrastructure tools and techniques to quickly identify and successfully resolve infrastructure and operational requests and issues.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Willingness and ability to travel 5-20% of the time
- Flexibility for evenings, weekend, and/or holiday work as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field preferred
- 3 or more years of experience in a Corporate IT operations environment preferred
- Preferred Certifications: CompTIA Network +, CompTIA Security +, VMWare VCA, Cisco CCNA, Microsoft MCSA
- Strong understanding of Microsoft stack (Windows Server, Active Directory, IIS, GPO, NTFS/DFS), Exchange 2016+, enterprise tools (SCCM, PRTG, PowerShell, Wireshark, Putty, OpenManage etc.), enterprise applications (Citrix, SharePoint, Kronos, Barracuda suite, Fresh Service etc.)
- Strong understanding of Microsoft SCCM based deployment of Operating System Images and OS upgrade patching for threat vulnerabilities and Compliancy reports
- Strong understanding of Virtualization using VMWare (ESXi), SAN technologies, and Veeam backup & replication
- Good understanding of Cisco Meraki Networking and Wireless technology
- Good understanding of networking technology, including: clustering technologies, storage, TCP/IP, firewalls (Fortinet), DNS, VPN, IP Telephony, Wireless, Switching & Routing, SAN technologies, and Virtualization using VMWare vSphere (ESXi) and Veeam
- Demonstrated expertise in server and network troubleshooting, installation, configuration and maintenance
- Experience with current Windows operating systems. Extensive application support experience of current Microsoft Office family of products. Familiarity or experience with current Microsoft SharePoint family of products
- Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities, including application error and system event logs review
- Experience in EHR/EMR systems preferred
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.