Centurion is proud to be a leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and community mental health centers nationwide.
We are currently seeking a full-time Clinicial Operations Specialist to join our Corporate Team. This is a remote opportunity with travel 50-75% of the time.
The Clinical Operations Specialist will report to the Chief Nursing Officer and assist the Vice President of Clinical Operations and Chief of Clinical Operations in monitoring contract-specific clinical services to ensure that services are clinically appropriate and compliant with contractual requirements and NCCHC/ACA standards. This person will provide on-site consultation to address identified areas for improvement in healthcare service delivery systems and assist in development/revision of company policies and procedures, protocols, and staff training related to clinical service delivery.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing
- Two years of clinical/administrative experience, preferably in a correctional environment
- Ability to work independently from home and to travel 50-75% of the time
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.