Centurion is proud to be the provider of mental health services to the New Mexico Corrections Department.
We are currently seeking a full-time Licensed Mental Health Professional to join our team at Western New Mexico Correctional Facility located in Grants, New Mexico.
Full-time days working 8, 10 or 12 hour shifts; with no weekends
The Mental Health Professional provides mental health case management services to patients in a correctional setting and consults with a multi-disciplinary team in providing comprehensive mental health care, including: intake and assessments, crisis intervention, treatment planning, and providing individual and group therapy.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Travel Allowance
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
Some of the unique benefits of correctional healthcare include:
· A clinically interesting, diverse patient population in a secure and structured setting;
· An exciting and rewarding career in one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare;
· The ability to make a real difference to an important and underserved population!
- Masters level degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or related field from an accredited educational institution required.
- Active mental health professional license in the State of New Mexico: LCSW, LPCC, LMHC, LMSW, LMFT
- Will accept candidates with provisional licensure.
- Must show current tuberculosis documentation and active CPR certification.
- Minimum of two years’ experience with direct care for individuals with mental illness preferred.
- Must be able to pass a background investigation and obtain agency security clearance where applicable.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.