Centurion is proud to be the provider of mental health services to the Forensic Health Services of Connecticut.
We are currently seeking a full-time Operations Assistant to join our team at the Milford Alternative in the Community office located in Milford, Connecticut.
Monday - Friday from 9:30a-6p three days per week, and 11:30a-8p two days per week.
The Operations Assistant is responsible for supporting operations in various capacities including receptionist duties, administrative functions, and program client supervision. These responsibilities include providing transportation for clients to court, appointments, and community service, participating in quality assurance activities, recording and reporting on client data, acting as a role model to clients, and maintaining the confidentiality of client information.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bilingual proficiency in Spanish preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year of secretarial or office experience required
- Good communication and organizational skills, professional phone etiquette and accurate typing skills
- Clean driving record required
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.