MHM Services, a Centurion company, is proud to be a leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and community mental health centers nationwide. We are proud to be the provider of these services to the California Department of State Hospitals Conditional Release Program (CONREP).
We are currently seeking a full-time temporary Administrative Assistant to join our team CONREP program located in Fresno, California.
Temporary Assignment working Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for interacting with local courts, attorneys and state hospitals and managing the schedules of CONREP clients. The Administrative Assistant is also responsible for performing administrative duties and to support program and staff needs including: routine clerical, secretarial, and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, creating spreadsheets, and providing information to callers for designated areas. Will work extensively with Microsoft office applications, including Word, Excel and Access.
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Two (2) years clerical experience required
- Court experience preferred
- Mental health experience preferred
- Ability to interact well with varied levels of management, clinical and administrative staff
- Good communication and organizational skills, professional phone etiquette and accurate typing skills
- Demonstrated computer proficiency in Microsoft Office required with preferred working knowledge of spreadsheets and database programs
- Active CPR certification preferred
- Must have valid California driver’s license with good driving record, and proof of current auto insurance required
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.