Centurion is proud to be the provider of mental health services to the Florida Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Re-Entry Coordinator to join our team at Hamilton Correctional Institution located in Jasper, Florida.
The Re-Entry Coordinator works in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team to provide and complete release planning for patients in a correctional setting based on the determination that behavioral/mental health, medical services, and community resources will be required when the patient is released from the correctional environment.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Bachelors’ degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or related field
- Must maintain current tuberculosis documentation and active CPR certification
- Two years’ experience in release planning preferred
- Prior experience in working in a correctional healthcare program, criminal justice, or forensics preferred
- Must be able to pass a background investigation and obtain agency security clearance where applicable.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.