Centurion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Kansas Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Forensic Psychologist to join our team for a split between the Hutchinson Correctional Facility and the Larned Correctional Mental Health Facility located in Hutchinson and Larned, Kansas.
This is a work from home opportunity with travel to Hutchinson and Larned facilities as needed.
Monday-Friday, day time shifts.
The Forensic Psychologist provides forensic evaluations, consultation to the court and to treatment personnel and court testimony as needed.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Psy.D or Ph.D from accredited university psychology program
- Active, unrestricted Kansas Psychology license, or able to obtain
- Forensic competency evaluation experience preferred
- Must be able to pass credentialing and background check
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.