Centurion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Kansas Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Certified Medication Technician to join our team at El Dorado Correctional Facility located in El Dorado, Kansas.
Full time 40 hours per week and full time 32 hours per week day shift
The Certified Medication Technician (CMT) works under the direction of a Registered Nurse and/or other medical staff and is responsible for assisting nurses by following written and/or oral instructions to administer medications and document drug dosages and times of administration. Additionally, the CMT takes vital signs, assists in examinations and treatments, and assists patients with activities of daily living. The CMT must monitor patients to report changes in the patients’ conditions.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Must have graduated from a Medication Technician training program and have a CMT certification
- Current CPR
- One year experience in acute care, long term care, emergency or correctional setting preferred
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.