Centurion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Kansas Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Psychologist to join our team at the El Dorado Correctional Facility located in El Dorado, Kansas.
Monday-Friday daytime shift
The Psychologist provides psychological leadership, consultation and direct services for patients in an assigned facility. The Psychologist will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team in providing assessment and treatment of mental and emotional disorders of patients.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Ph.D or Psy.D in Psychology from an accredited institution required
- Active LP or T-LP clinical psychologist license in Kansas
- Must be able to pass background investigation and obtain agency security clearance
- Two years' experience providing comprehensive psychological services preferred
- Experience in forensic or correctional environment preferred
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.