Centurion is proud to be the provider of mental health services to the Florida Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our team at Dade Correctional Institution located in Florida City, Florida.
Day shift working 40 hours per week, 8 hour shifts Monday through Friday
The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner provides mental health/psychiatric assessment, diagnosis, and treatment for patients under the clinical direction of a psychiatrist, and collaborates with a multidisciplinary team in providing mental health services to patients in a correctional setting.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
To learn more contact, Holley Schwieterman at: email@example.com | 844-472-5874
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- ANCC or ANA certification as an APRN-PMH or NCCPA Physician Assistants with CAQ in Psychiatry
- Active unrestricted Florida APRN-PMH or PA - CAQ license
- Active unrestricted Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration certificate
- Prior correctional mental health is highly desired
- Prior inpatient services or locked unit experience is highly desired
- Must be able to pass background investigation and obtain agency security clearance where applicable
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.