Centurion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Kansas Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Behavioral Health Coordinator to join our team at Hutchinson Correctional Facility located in Hutchinson, Kansas.
The Behavioral Health Coordinator provides administrative guidance and supervision to mental health staff within a correctional setting. In collaboration with a multidisciplinary team, the Behavioral Health Coordinator oversees that all clinical needs are being met in order to provide quality behavioral/mental health services.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Masters level degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or related field from an accredited educational institution required
- Active mental health professional license in Kansas
- Must show current tuberculosis documentation and active CPR certification
- Minimum of two years’ supervisory experience preferred
- Three years' experience with behavioral/mental health in a correctional and/or mental health services environment preferred
- Must be able to pass a background investigation and obtain agency security clearance where applicable
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.