Centurion is proud to be the provider of mental health services to the Georgia Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Mental Health Unit Manager to join our team at Ware State Prison located in Waycross, Georgia.
The Mental Health Unit Manager (MHUM) is responsible for planning, implementing, directing, and monitoring services and programs for inmates/patients assigned to the Mental Health Unit at a state prison. This role is also responsible for directing treatment staff in evaluating, planning treatments, and delivery of therapeutic services to inpatient and outpatient inmates as well as managing daily administrative processes and operations of the Mental Health Unit.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Master’s Degree in a Mental Health-related discipline.
- Licensure in Georgia as a LCSW, LMFT, LMSW, or LPC.
- Four (4) years of experience directing or supervising therapeutic staff and/or related experience.
- Corrections experience required.
- Active BLS Health Care Provider/CPR Certification from the American Health Association or the American Red Cross.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.