Centurion is proud to be the provider of medical and behavioral health services to the Delaware Department of Correction.
We are currently seeking a full-time Electronic Health Record Master Trainer to join our Delaware Regional Office Team in Dover, Delaware.
Monday - Friday Day shift (40hrs/week)
The Electronic Health Record (EHR) Master Trainer is responsible for the development of a training program, which will encompass training of all staff for implementation of the EHR. The program will allow all learning to occur according to learner’s ability to manage the many aspects of an EHR. This role will work with the EHR development team to ensure all aspects of the EHR are incorporate into the training plan and will be responsible for ensuring positive engagement of all staff during the entire implementation/training process.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Prior experience with EHR start-ups
- Experience training new users on EHR
- Two (2) years of healthcare administration and/or clinical experience required
- Experience in corrections required
- Must be able to pass background investigation and obtain agency security clearance
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.