Centurion is proud to be the provider of mental health services to the Forensic Health Services of Connecticut.
We are currently seeking a full-time bilingual Spanish/English Intervention Specialist to join our team at the Stamford Alternative in the Community office located in Stamford, Connecticut.
Monday - Thursday from 11:30a-8:00p and Friday from 8:30a-5:00p
The Intervention Specialist (IS) will facilitate group sessions in Spanish, with an occasional English-speaking group. The IS is responsible for preparing, planning, facilitating group sessions using curriculum based interventions, and enhancing client ability in concrete problem solving, demonstrating positive reinforcement of pro-social alternatives, and other skill building exercises. Additionally, this role is responsible for maintaining all aspects of documentation and data tracking consistent with quality assurance expectations.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 3 years’ experience in social services, criminal justice or related field
- Experience with individual and group facilitation and group dynamics.
- Education may be substituted with experience on a year for year basis.
- Strong communication and engagement skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
- Must be able to pass a background investigation and obtain agency security clearance where applicable
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.