Centurion is proud to be a leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and community mental health centers nationwide.
We are currently seeking a full-time Financial Analyst to join our Corporate Team located in Vienna, Virginia.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for pricing in preparation and oversight of RFP's response for new business and rebids on existing business. They will also report and provide analysis of pharmaceutical cost including the maintenance of related database and analyze financial results and assist with the preparation and analysis of budgets, forecasts and management reports.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- Experience in developing and preparing contract pricing in response to RFP's
- Proven experience in building detailed RFP requirements into a competitive pricing and analytical response under tight deadlines
- Three to Five years financial or pricing analyst experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.