Centurion is proud to be the NEW provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Delaware Department of Correction.
We are currently seeking a part-time Nurse Practitioner to join our team covering Howard R. Young Correctional Center located in Wilmington, Delaware, Plummer Community Corrections Center located in Wilmington, Delaware, and Hazel D. Plant Women's Treatment Facility located in New Castle, Delaware.
2 days at Howard R. Young Correctional Center, 1 half day at Plummer Community Corrections Center, and 1 half day at Hazel D. Plant Women's Treatment Facility. The half days could be combined to make 3 full 8 hour days.
The Nurse Practitioner works under the supervision of a physician in a correctional environment and is responsible for assisting in the delivery of health care and patient care management. This includes collaborating with a multidisciplinary team, performing assessments, diagnosing patients, and medication management.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our part-time team members including:
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Much more...
Some of the unique benefits of correctional healthcare include:
- A clinically interesting, diverse patient population in a secure and structured setting
- Exciting and rewarding career in one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare
- Freedom from insurance, coding and reimbursement hassles
- Ability to make a real difference to an important and underserved population!
For additional information, please contact Tory Anderson directly at 717-296-1875 or send your CV to email@example.com
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- ANCC Certified Nurse Practitioner with active, unrestricted Delaware CRNP license & DEA
- Must be able to pass credentialing and clearance process
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.