Centurion is proud to be the NEW provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Delaware Department of Correction.
We are currently seeking a part-time Nurse Practitioner to join our team at Sussex Community Corrections Center located in Georgetown, Delaware.
1 day/evening a week.
The Nurse Practitioner works under the supervision of a physician in a correctional environment and is responsible for assisting in the delivery of health care and patient care management. This includes collaborating with a multidisciplinary team, performing assessments, diagnosing patients, and medication management.
We offer excellent compensation and NO-CALL responsibilities!
Some of the unique benefits of correctional healthcare include:
- A clinically interesting, diverse patient population in a secure and structured setting
- Exciting and rewarding career in one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare
- Freedom from insurance, coding and reimbursement hassles
- Ability to make a real difference to an important and underserved population!
For additional information, please contact Tory Anderson at 717-296-1875 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- ANCC Certified Nurse Practitioner with active, unrestricted Delaware CRNP license & DEA
- Must be able to pass credentialing and clearance process
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.