Centurion is proud to be the provider of medical and behavioral health services to the Delaware Department of Correction.
We are currently seeking a Substance Abuse Program Clinical Supervisor to join our team at Sussex Correctional Institution located in Georgetown, Delaware.
The Site Substance Abuse Program Clinical Supervisor is responsible for coordinating all Substance Use Disorder/Addiction Program activities for incarcerated clients in a correctional setting. This includes providing clinical oversight of the Substance Use Disorder counselors and day-to-day program activities.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
Some of the unique benefits of correctional healthcare include:
· A clinically interesting, diverse patient population in a secure and structured setting;
· An exciting and rewarding career in one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare;
· The ability to make a real difference to an important and underserved population!
- Masters level degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or related field from an accredited educational institution required
- Active professional license to practice in Delaware required
- Licensure or substance use certification (CADC, CAADC, LCDP) required
- Minimum of two years' supervisory experience preferred
- Two years' experience treating substance use disorders in a correctional and/or substance use services environment preferred
- Current tuberculosis documentation and active CPR certification required
- Ability to pass background investigation and obtain agency security clearance required
- Valid state driver's license required
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.