Centurion is proud to be the provider of medical and behavioral health services to the Delaware Department of Correction.
We are currently seeking a part-time Behavioral Health Activity Technician to join our team at Baylor Women's Correctional Institution located in New Castle, Delaware.
The Behavioral Health Activity Technician works as a part of a multidisciplinary treatment team and uses recreational/social activities to accomplish treatment objectives, foster skill building, and problem solving in support of healing and psychological stabilization. Responsibilities also include assisting patients using recovery based, skill-building strategies to enhance their skill sets related to recreation and leisure activities, and to reinforce adaptive and independent living skills.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Bachelor's degree in a social sciences field required
- Specific training in recreational therapy preferred
- National Certification Council for Activity Professionals certification preferred
- Experience working in a correctional mental health setting preferred
- Must be able to pass a background investigation and obtain agency security clearance where applicable
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.