Centurion is proud to be the provider of mental health services to the New Mexico Corrections Department.
We are currently seeking a full-time Site Program Manager to join our team at The Penitentiary of New Mexico located in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Monday through Friday; 8:00am to 5:00pm
The Site Program Manager is responsible for providing administrative guidance and supervision of clinical and administrative staff. Responsibilities also include collaborating with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate the clinical needs and provision of quality behavioral/mental health services within a correctional setting.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
Some of the unique benefits of correctional healthcare include:
· A clinically interesting, diverse patient population in a secure and structured setting;
· An exciting and rewarding career in one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare;
· The ability to make a real difference to an important and underserved population!
- Masters level degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or related field from an accredited educational institution required
- PhD or PsyD preferred
- Active professional license to practice in the State of New Mexico: LCSW, LPCC
- Minimum of two years' supervisory experience preferred
- Three years' behavioral/mental health experience in a correctional and/or mental health services environment preferred
- Current tuberculosis documentation and active CPR certification required
- Ability to pass background investigation and obtain agency security clearance where applicable
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.