Centurion is proud to be the provider of mental health services to the New Mexico Corrections Department.
We are currently seeking a full-time Substance Abuse Coordinator to join our team at Springer Correctional Center located in Springer, New Mexico.
Days working 8, 10 or 12 hours with no weekends
The Substance Abuse Coordinator is responsible for coordinating all substance abuse/addiction program activities in a correctional setting. This includes providing intake, assessment, treatment planning, and group and individual counseling.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
Some of the unique benefits of correctional healthcare include:
· A clinically interesting, diverse patient population in a secure and structured setting;
· An exciting and rewarding career in one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare;
· The ability to make a real difference to an important and underserved population!
- Bachelor’s level degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or related field from an accredited educational institution preferred
- Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CADC) certification required
- Current tuberculosis documentation and active CPR certification required
- Ability to pass background investigation and obtain agency security clearance where applicable
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.