Centurion is proud to be the provider of mental health services to the Maryland Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services.
We are currently seeking a full-time Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) Data Specialist / Coordinator to join our team at the Maryland Regional Office located in Baltimore, Maryland.
Monday - Friday; 8am - 5pm / No weekends or holidays
The CQI Data Specialist develops and implements the Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) program for the assigned institution in accordance with the mission and strategic goals of the Company, federal and state laws and regulations, accreditation standards, and specific contractual requirements.This position reports to the CQI Manager.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Two years CQI/Quality Assurance required
- Knowledge of statistics, data collection, analysis and data presentation required
- At least two (2) years of data entry work experience required; experience in health information and risk management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and an Expert user in Excel
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.