Centurion is proud to be the provider of healthcare services to the Tennessee Department of Correction.
We are currently seeking a full-time Case Manager to join our Team at Riverbend Maximum Security Institution and Deberry Special Needs Facility located in Nashville, Tennessee.
Monday - Friday; 8:00am - 4:30pm
The Case Manager is responsible for assessment, planning and coordination of transitional services for offenders. This includes working with the offenders regarding their re-integration from a correctional facility to the community that require clinical services or clinical placement upon release in order to promote continuity of care.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, human services, counseling or closely related field; or relevant experience and demonstrated ability to perform essential duties
- One to three years of experience in social casework in a hospital, community treatment center or other community services program
- Experience in a correctional environment preferred
- Must be able to pass background investigation and obtain agency security clearance
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.