Centurion is proud to be the provider of medical and behavioral health services to the Delaware Department of Correction.
We are currently seeking a full-time Data Manager to join our Delaware Regional Office Team in Dover, Delaware.
Monday - Friday flexible day shift hours; 40hrs/week
The Data Manager is responsible for analyzing data related to contract support in areas of vacancy, managing tech inventory and required technology, and monitoring access to the Online Sentinel Event Log. These responsibilities include colecting relevant data and compiling reports, graphs, and charts in Microsoft Office programs.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- High level computer knowledge in Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft Office products required
- Ability to input, retrieve, manipulate, analyze, and interpret data
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills
- Ability to pass a background investigation and obtain agency security clearance where applicable
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.